About Eye Ware Industry
According to Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) the size of the Indian eyewear market, comprising optical products such as Contact Lens, Spectacle lenses, Frames and Sunglasses, Lens Cleaning Solutions and Optical Equipments, is set to more than double by 2015. From Rs.21,000 crore now, it is poised to touch Rs.43,000 crore in three years.
Highlights Of The OPTIC EXPO 2018
- Expected Visitors from all Over India
- Being Organised for 6th time at Ahmedabad
- Foreign Visitors will be given free Accommodation
- Inviting Visitors from all over India thru email / sms / tele calling
- OPTIC EXPO 2018 Exhibition held at University Exhibition AC Hall
- Optic Expo also Supported by “Gujarat Chamber Of Commerce &industry”
- Inviting Visitors Specially from SAARC Countries & East African Countries.
- OPTIC EXPO 2018 Exhibition being Supported by “Ahmedabad Optical Association”.
- Only Exhibition where all Visitors are treated for Tea – Coffee, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Organised by “Aakar Expocomm”, Company behind success of 8 Optic Exhibitions in Western India.